Online Store liturgical-clothing.com
We care about your privacy and we want you to when using our services feel comfortable. Therefore, below we present you the most important information about the principles of our processing of your personal data files and cookies that are used by our shop. This information has been prepared taking into account RODO, the General Data Protection Regulation.
personal data administrator ( "Administrator")
IWO Danowskie entrepreneur conducting business under the name Mark Iwo Danowski entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the minister responsible for economic affairs and the conduct of the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 742-224-86-60 No. code 281604102 ul. Lublin 44, 11-700 Mrągowo.
personal data and privacy
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data is processed by us in the indicated below for purposes related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered ( "Services").
Depending on what you choose, it can be:
- Provision of services offered in the store
- The implementation of your orders
- Direct marketing services offered, other than newsletter
- Transfer Newsletter
- The sale agreement or action taken on your request, aiming for its conclusion (art. 6, paragraph. 1 point RODO b)
- The obligation on our legal obligation, eg. Related to accounting (Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point RODO c)
- Your consent expressed Store (Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point RODO a)
- Contract for the provision of services or activities at your request, aiming for its conclusion (art. 6, paragraph. 1 point RODO b)
- Our legitimate interest, consisting of data processing in order to establish an investigation or defense of any claims (Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point RODO f)
- Our legitimate interest of carrying out direct marketing (Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point RODO f)
- Our legitimate interest involving the processing of data for analytical and statistical data (Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point RODO f)
- Our legitimate interest relies on the study of customer satisfaction (art. 6, paragraph. 1 point RODO f)
- Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude an agreement.
Effect data without including
Depending on the purpose for which the data are given:
- inability to register in the store
- inability to use the services of the Shop
- inability to make purchases in the store
- inability to receive information about promotions and special offers offered in the store
The ability to withdrawal of consent
- at any time
Data processing until you withdraw consent is lawful.
In the Shop can automatically adjust some content to your needs, ie. Make profiling, using the information you provide personal information.
In the event that profiling could result in making decisions that cause you to legal consequences or affect you in a similarly significant way, we will carry them out only when you consent to this.
Remember that consent at any time you can cancel. Data processing until you withdraw consent is lawful.
Your data will be processed only for the period in which we have a legal basis for doing so, and therefore to the point where:
- cease to weigh heavily on our legal obligation, obliging us to process your data
- cessation of the possibility of determining the investigation or defense of any claims related to the agreement concluded by the store by the parties
- withdraw your consent to the processing of data, if it was his basis
- be adopted your opposition to the processing of your personal data - if the basis for the processing of your data was legitimate interest of the controller or when the data were processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling
- depending on what is applicable in the case, and whichever is the latest.
When processing your personal data we use technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable laws, including the use encrypted connection using SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data
- processing limitations,
- request to transfer data to another administrator.
- filing at any time object to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - to the processing of personal data relating to you, based on Article. 6 paragraph. 1 point f RODO (ie. the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator), including profiling on the basis of those provisions,
- If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is associated with such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you wish to use their rights.
If you find that your data is unlawfully processed, you can complain to the supervisory authority.
Our shop, like most websites, uses the so-called. cookies (cookies). These files are:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.).
- allow you to, among others, to use all functions Store
- do not change the settings of your device
Using the appropriate options of your browser at any time, you can:
- Remove cookies
In this Store cookies are used to:
- storing information about your session
- Sharing function Store
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them within your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. With information on this subject you can read by pressing the F1 key on your browser. In addition, for instructions, see the following sub-pages, depending on the browser you are using:
For more information about cookies, see Wikipedia .
EXTERNAL SERVICES /recipient of the data
We use the services of third parties, which may be transferred to your data. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- provider of software needed to run an online store
- implementer delivery of goods
- supplier payments
- Office Accounting
- a facilitator optimization Store
- provider of software to facilitate activities (eg. Accounting software)
- entity providing us the technical support
- entity who provides mailing system
- the provider of marketing services
- relevant public authorities in so far as the administrator is obliged to provide them with data
Want to use its powers concerning personal data?
Write e-mail: [email protected]