Most of the deals in our online store - this is our production. All products shown at the online shop are available.
Any questions please contact us at email@example.com < /a> or phone numbers
Tel: + 48 607 600 142
It is forbidden to use any material published on the website of the shop
(including photos and descriptions of goods) without the written consent of store.
RIGHT TO GRAPHIC IMAGES AND RESERVED.
After their violation shop owner liturgical-clothing.com which is the "Brand" Iwo Danowski Street. Lubelska 44, 11-700 Mrągowo has the right to assert their rights through the Civil Code of Conduct.
It is forbidden to copy any design products including clothes and, because they are their own projects and are the intellectual property under the law.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The owner of the leading online service and operating at liturgical-clothing.com is "Brand" Iwo Danowski, ul. Lubelska 44, 11-700 Mrągowo, conducting business activities in Mrągowo (11-700) at ul. Lublin 44, NIP: 2248660 742, code 281 604 102.
- These Regulations have been drawn up on the basis of the laws applicable in the territory of the Polish Republic and lays down rules store operating under the domain liturgical-clothing.com and the provision and use of services of the Seller and rules for the sale of goods by the Seller. Regulations define the rights and obligations of users and customers, as well as the rights, duties and responsibilities of the Seller as manager and leading Service.
- Service Name liturgical-clothing.com its concept, graphic design, logos, graphic elements, trademarks, content, software and database are protected by law.
- Seller has all rights necessary to present the brands of individual producers within the framework of their website.
- Seller - "Brand" Iwo Danowski, ul.Lubelska 44, 11-700 Mrągowo, conducting business activities in Mrągowo (11-700) at ul. Lublin 44, NIP: Identification Number: 2248660 742, code 281 604 102.
- Service - led by Seller online store available at domain liturgical-clothing.com within Products which are presented for sale.
- The product - the product or service being sold. Goods displayed on the Site Goods are new, original, branded, free of defects.
- Agreement - an agreement on provision of services electronically signed voluntarily by the Purchaser to the Seller upon confirmation of the transaction.
- Data - content, information, photos, posts, comments that the User voluntarily placed in the Service processed by the Seller with the consent and in the field, on which obtained the consent of the user.
- Personal data - collected during registration, orders in the Service information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person processed by the Seller to the extent necessary to create and shape the content of the Agreement, changes, solutions and proper service delivery, handling the sale of the Products, archiving, making settlements with the Purchaser, to direct marketing of its own products, as well as for other purposes, subject to the relevant approvals.
- User - a natural person with full legal capacity or, subject to the consent of the legal representative for the conclusion of the Agreement, the limited legal capacity under applicable law, that by making the correct registration in the Service concluded with the Seller Agreement, as a result of which has been assigned to set up the account.
- Register /Login - a sequence of characters entered by the user in the Service at the stage of Accounts and the possible modification of stored personal data Account, enabling later identification of the user during use of the Service. Login as a technical unique string is not changed.
- Account - writing computer run free of charge for the user by the Seller, which collects your personal data and information about its activities within the Service. Access to the account allows the user to identify the Service. Access to the account allows the Customer to make an offer for the purchase of the Product by itself.
- Shopping - IT tool available through the Service enables customers to submit offers on selected products they intend to purchase, and then made a one-time confirmation independently bids in the form of the contract.
- Client - User has full legal capacity and thus entitled to tender for the purchase presented through the Service in a single product.
- The buyer - customer and user, the purchasing of goods in the Service.
- Shop - a collection of websites and tools (website) managed by the Seller and enable customers and users to conclude Agreements Contracts of sale or service, available in the Internet domain: liturgical-clothing.com
- The consumer - a natural person making the entrepreneur with legal action not directly related to its business or professional activity.
3. TECHNICAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Driving through the Reseller Site mainly includes the following features and services: the possibility of buying the presented product as a customer or user the opportunity to register as a user, the possibility of sending orders for proposals, view order history (User), the ability to sign up for the newsletter services.
- Access to the trading platform, including by conducting and administration by the Seller User Accounts, enabling customers to submit offers for the purchase presented through the Service Products;
- Sharing Seller server space to place it in the User Data.
- In order to use the Service is to have the user and client device enabling access to the Internet, including a program used to view web content, accepting cookies and your e-mail address.
4. CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Presentation Products by the Seller may change. Presentation does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- In order to purchase the Products You do not need to log in.
- Presented products are limited in number. Number of products that is presented on the Website may be changed.
- Implementation of tenders resulting from the complex by the Purchaser order is the order in which confirmed bids for individual products until stocks run out Product.
- After selecting presented in Store Product, to make purchase Buyer must go to the Shopping Cart.
- The prices of goods presented on the website are given in Polish zloty and are gross prices (including all taxes). These prices do not include shipping costs and possible costs of returning the goods in case of withdrawal from the contract.
- After confirming the Buyer passes automatically to the stage "Order" , which should provide the contact details necessary for the delivery, ie. Name, address, telephone number and e-mail, these data are necessary for invoice and shipping information. The buyer receives the ordered product with proof of purchase in the form of a VAT invoice.
- After correctly filling in all the required fields, the Purchaser passes automatically to the third stage, called "Order without creating an account" or "Register and order" .
- Payment for the goods ordered by bank transfer or credit card at the Seller's bank account.
- After completing the above steps buyer automatically receives an e-mail confirming the conclusion of the contract of sale or containing other information about your order. On receipt of the Seller's confirmation of transfer, or credit card payment contract of sale is concluded.
- Seller performs after receiving the payment order within the time specified in the reply message sent to the customer after the payment received.
- After confirmation by the Purchaser visible in the product mix and the deposit made towards the delivery address given by the Purchaser as the delivery address can not be changed.
- Orders from foreign shipment are carried out in the same manner. Shop will be sent after payment received confirmation of the order.
- Seller reserves the right to change prices of products presented at any time, but buyers who have added a product to the cart make purchases under the conditions existing at the time of making a product to the cart.
- Seller stipulates that the moment of the full payment for the payment of the product, a product is owned by the Seller.
- Seller reserves the right to refuse the sale of Product Buyers in case of violations of the terms of the Rules or applicable law.
- Seller shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Purchaser a false, outdated or incomplete data in the forms referred to in this section, and the failure to observe the conditions of the Regulations by the Purchaser. Data provided by the Purchaser can not violate the provisions of the current law and personal rights and rights of third parties.
- Seller is not responsible for incorrect, including inconsistent with the Rules, how to use the Store by buyers and the resulting consequences.
5. PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY AND POLICY
- In order to protect customer data against loss, misuse and modification site online store is provided in the security measures laid down by Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004. On personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for processing personal data (Dz. U. 2004 No. 100, item. 1024 with later. d.). Seller is obliged to protect any information disclosed by Customers and Users in accordance with the standards of safety and confidentiality. Right of access to personal data Buyers were limited in a restrictive manner, so that the information would not be in the hands of unauthorized persons.
- Access to personal-data address buyers have only a limited number of eligible employees of the Seller.
- Seller does not collect any information about its users - they remain anonymous as long as they themselves choose not to disclose their personal data. According to the Law of 29.08.1997. On the protection of personal data.
- Seller processes Personal Data Buyers to the extent necessary to create and shape the content of the Agreement, changes, solutions and proper service delivery, handling the sale of the Products, archiving, making settlements with purchasers in order to direct marketing of its own products, as well as for other purposes provided that proper approvals.
- user has the rights deriving from the above law, ie. To inspect the processed data at any time as well as the right to correct and to require their removal from the accounts database.
- Personal data are not shared with other entities - including for marketing purposes.
- The administrator of personal data provided by the Buyer when using the Store is the seller.
6. CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ONLINE STORE
- Client /entrepreneur can set up websites in the framework of the Shop Account allowing for personalized shopping, view order history, view order status, change of mailing data, access to promotion, simplify the order process.
- The store does not charge any fees for keeping customer accounts.
- Customer can create an account by filling in the interactive forms contained on the website store.
- After filling out the appropriate forms of interactive web pages Store, indicated during registration e-mail message is sent with information about the next stages of the service creation account: the verification of the data store sends to the specified by the customer e-mail address, information creating a Customer Account. The creation of account is a statement of vendors starting to provide the service account running.
- You may at any time terminate your Account solving the same contract for the provision of services running accounts. Remove Accounts can be done: by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The email should find data to identify the owner of the account, and information about the desire to terminate the contract, or phone numbers: 607 600 142 89 742 89 55 .
- The customer should keep secret password to the account.
- Shop may refuse to register the data provided during registration give rise to justifiable doubts as to the validity and reliability.
- The agreement to conduct the service account is a perpetual subject to the next sentence. The customer may at any time terminate the service agreement through contact as pnk 5.
- The agreement on the conduct of the service account will be terminated with immediate effect at the time of confirmation data by the store.
- In justified cases (eg. A flagrant violation of the provisions of the Regulations by the Client /Entrepreneur) Shop may terminate the contract immediately after detection.
- Seller makes every effort to buyers able to purchase products, which placed an order.
- In the case of non-availability of the Product after a certain time as the delivery date, after payment by the Buyer, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer made payment towards the ordered Product and its delivery at the latest within 14 days from the purchase contract.
- The buyer may make a payment product using the account numbers given in the last stage Cart:
- The cost of shipping the ordered products shall be borne by the Buyer.
- The package delivered by courier service and its cost is included as a separate amount in return order confirmation that the customer automatically receives your e-mail address.
- Shipping Products ordered after making full payment for products and shipment to the Seller's account.
- In the case of foreign shipping cost of sending is lighter and also given as a separate amount in the account after a complex order.
- Product Price specified in the specification includes all taxes and fees required by applicable law, excluding transport costs including costs of a possible return of products in case of withdrawal from the contract, which shall be borne by the Buyer.
9. DELIVERY OF GOODS
- The delivery time is specified on the delivery date.
- The delivery time depends on receiving confirmation of receipt of the Seller's account.
- After 7 working days not paid, the order is removed from the registry.
- The costs of transport and delivery of the Products shall be borne by the Buyer.
- We appeal to you to ask for it to check the shipment after its delivery in the presence of a courier or other person making the delivery. The buyer if you notice that the package has signs of tampering or damage at the time of delivery may occur during transport is asked to draw up with the courier appropriate protocol and notify the Seller at the following email address: email@example.com
- The buyer who is a consumer can file a complaint for non-compliance of the Product with the sales contract, on the basis of the Act of 30 May 2014. Year about consumer rights (Dz.U.2014, pos. 827.).
- Buyer economic operator may submit a complaint in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
- A complaint may be submitted electronically via e-mail to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or post to "Brand Iwo Danowski Street Lubelska 44, 11-700 Mrągowo. The complaint should include your name, e-mail, by means of which the Purchaser attack Agreement, order number and description of the reservations, related to the specific request of folding complaint. For the returned goods must be accompanied MANDATORY description of the complaint, proof of purchase order number. BASE-return withdrawal is also not damaged original packaging and the goods must be packed and nienoszący signs of use. Complaint form must necessarily attach to the returned goods. To download the complaint form - available here .
- If the item sold has a defect, the buyer has the right to complain. Seller shall promptly and without undue inconvenience to the buyer's favor replace the defective goods free from defects or remove the defect. This procedure does not apply if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the seller. If a consumer requests a replacement due to defects that are a feature uszytego outfit (eg. The technique tailor, cut product or other characteristic of the model, cut and thus the manner of its execution resulting from product technology proposed by the vendor) the removal of defects that are characteristic of performance and technique of tailoring things for free from defects and execute it according to the indications of the customer can not apply. Defect must be evident fault dressmaking and examined the extent possible to remove. A disadvantage of product may be e.g. .; color of the cloth, because it is impossible to settle the content. This applies mainly shades of color, for example. White. The seller obtains raw materials in the global market and is a manufacturer of fabric and acquires them according to market principles based on the color chart. The buyer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant and impossible to remove. The seller may request the buyer to refuse compensation if brought into conformity with the agreement things flawed in the manner chosen by the buyer is impossible. Seller may refuse to exchange things free from defects or defect removal, even when the costs requested by the customer satisfaction this obligation outweighs the price of goods sold and will be proposed on the basis of designs, cuts, models, unless the Seller has posted in its offer.
- The disadvantage of this product is also not too small or too large costume, because its size depends on the size specified by the buyer.
- Link to How to measure - priests: https://new.liturgical-clothing.com/content/how-to-measure-priests
- Link to How to measure - altar servers, lectors: https://new.liturgical-clothing.com/content/how-to-measure-altar-servers-and-lectors
- In the case referred to in pkt.10.4. The consumer is obliged to immediately return the goods no later than within 14 days of all documents specified in pkt.10.4.
- Seller Consumer consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Product. Seller agrees to repair or replace the defective product with a new one within 14 days.
- Seller not consider complaints Buyer who is a consumer within 30 days from the date of delivery to the Product Vendors complained. Seller agrees to repair or replace the defective product with a new one within 14 days.
- Seller completely disables the ability to use the product warranty for defects by the Buyer who is not a consumer.
- The fact of receipt of the complaint and the outcome of the complaint the Buyer will be informed by e-mail or traditional mail. If the complaint refers manufacturer of products at your expense.
- A consumer who makes a complaint of goods purchased on the website https://www.liturgical-clothing.com sends it at their own expense by courier or regular mail Polish donut (it can not be registered letter or parcel or broadcast clause "by hand").
11. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
- In order to withdraw from the contract buyer who is a consumer is obliged to make use of our form: the form of withdrawal - available here.
- The buyer has the right to return the goods in case of non-conformity in accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014. On the rights of the consumer.
- A buyer who has a contract at a distance, may withdraw from it in the case of goods fabricated without giving a reason.
- product Merchant should be returned in the same state (without any signs of use and in the original intact packaging.)
- Return of goods by the Buyer following the procedure consisting of: submitting a relevant written statements (Form of withdrawal) simultaneously with the reference product with the attached document confirming the purchase in this case the invoice within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Agreement.
- The behavior of the term that is two weeks (14 calendar days) from the date of receipt of the exact means that the return of the product must take place within 14 days of delivery of the customer purchased goods or from the point at which he receives a packet to the address indicated in the contract, the buyer became the owner of the purchased items.
- A consumer who shall return the purchased goods on the site www.liturgical-clothing.com sends it on its own the cost of a pack by courier or regular mail or courier Polish (this may not be a simple registered letter or parcel or broadcast clause "by hand").
- The return address should be on the "Brand" Iwo Danowski Street Lubelska 44, 11-700 Mrągowo.
- Seller does not accept COD supplied to him.
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the products which also means that it is not entitled to the Buyer - consumer claim against the Seller compensation for the cost of returning the returned items, which acquired under the law to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason for the purchases of goods at a distance.
- The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the agreement in case of ordering products made according to the consumer's specifications or servants meet their individual needs and the provision of services by the Seller, if this made a full service with the express consent of the consumer, who has been informed before the commencement of the that under the provision of the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract - this is what makes it.
- Seller Buyer returns the amount you paid for the ordered product within 14 days. Reimbursement payments for goods sent Sellers with texture and form of withdrawal - available here must contain the information from the classified data or account number to which the Seller will perform the transfer fee for the returned articles.
- Seller fails to perform reimbursement of payments for products returned by the Consumer to the receipt of the items back.
- Seller fails to refund payments for returned goods, the Purchaser fails to make full and formalities will be applied for a refund after the expiry of the statutory 14 calendar days.
- Use the Buyers name vendors, logos Store, ingredients Store (including graphical elements Store and layout and composition store, product descriptions) is prohibited except as expressly provided for in the Regulations or the use of the indicated in this section of objects of copyright and industrial property is possible on the basis of express written consent of the Seller.
- Buyer before confirming the order is requested to read the rules, and online shopping store https://www.liturgical-clothing.com are tantamount to its acceptance by the Buyer.
- Rules are available at https://new.liturgical-clothing.com/content/regulations
- Order products is synonymous with obligation to pay for ordered products.
- The customer is obliged not to produce content prohibited by law, for example. Defamatory, violating personal rights and other rights of third parties.
- Regulations come into force on 28.08.2014.
removed from ACT
The right to withdraw from a contract concluded away from business premises or at a distance by the Act not granted to the consumer in relation to contracts:
- for the provision of services if entrepreneur made a full service with the express consent of the consumer , which was informed before the provision that under the provision of the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract (eg. Install Internet wired in the consumer's home);
- in which the price or remuneration depends on the fluctuations in the financial market , the trader does not control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract (eg. Gold purchased on the stock exchange); < /li>
- wherein the object is to provide non-prefabricated item produced according to the specifications, to meet the consumer or the individual needs (eg. Alba, alb ornat or custom-made);
- in which the object is to provide for the rapid decay Orally or having a short shelf to use
- in which the subject of the provision is thing comes in a sealed package , which after opening the package can not return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery (eg. The purchase and opening packaging contact lenses);
- in which the benefits are the subject of things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably combined with other items (eg. Fuel poured into the car);
- in the subject of which benefits are alcoholic beverages , whose price has been agreed at the conclusion of the contract of sale and the supply of which can only take place after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market, the trader does no control (eg. buying wine supplied a long time after the conclusion of the contract of a speculative nature where the value is dependent on fluctuations in the market);
- where consumer explicitly demanded that the entrepreneur came to him in order to make urgent repairs or maintenance ; if the trader provides additional services other than those whose performance the consumer demanded or provides things other than the parts necessary for the repair or maintenance, right of withdrawal granted to the consumer for additional services or things (eg. call computer to the damaged laptop)
- w której przedmiotem świadczenia są nagrania dźwiękowe lub wizualne albo programy komputerowe dostarczane w zapieczętowanym opakowaniu, jeżeli opakowanie zostało otwarte po dostarczeniu (np. otwarcie zafoliowanego filmu DVD);
- o dostarczanie dzienników, periodyków lub czasopism, z wyjątkiem umowy o prenumeratę;
- zawartej w drodze aukcji publicznej; uwaga – wyjątek ten nie obejmuje serwisów aukcyjnych typu Allegro;