Set T1/bia:✔️ Set T1/bia
Members of a music group or a church choir need a robe that they can wear on festive occasions and that provides an aesthetic accompaniment to their music. Our products were designed with these needs in mind. This garment consists of two parts - a light and comfortable alb with long sleeves and an impressive collar. The outfit of the choir T1/bia consists of a white alb and a collar decorated with a golden ribbon and cross. This fabric is characterized by its lightness, airiness and comfort.
- Garment for church choirs or music groups.
- This set consists of two parts: White alb and a separately worn white collar.
- The alb is slightly wider at the bottom.
- Collar in the shape of a triangle.
- Collar decoration in the form of a golden band and a cross.
- Closure by zipper fastener at the back.
- Height and width of the collar is adjusted to the dimensions of the alb.
- The set is made of gabardine (100% polyester)
As a leading manufacturer of clothing dedicated to the spiritual, we offer high-class models of liturgical vestments such as cassocks, chasubles and elms.